Is Peanut Butter Bad For Your Health?

Is Peanut Butter Bad For Your Health?

I personally have a love-hate relationship with peanut butterI love how it tastes and I love the smell. The texture of it is simply amazing and I even like the way it sticks to the roof of my mouth before it melts.
On the other hand, I really, really hate how my satiety signals just don’t seem to respond to peanut butter in the same way as with other foods. Usually when I eat food, I only have to eat a “reasonable” amount for some subconscious signal to tell me “hey, you’ve had enough!” 
But peanut butter doesn’t seem to respect these boundaries. If I ever happen to indulge even a little bit, I usually end up eating an entire jar… and still have a lingering feeling of wanting just a little bit more.


Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/is-peanut-butter-bad-for-your-health.html#ixzz2vBcsQ0hF
0 Responses