BEAUTIFUL WAYS TO ORGANIZE YOUR JEWELRY

916_j1



By   September 06, 2013


I’ve recently remodeled my apartment. Lucky me, in the process I gained a closet. It’s not huge, but it’s mine, all mine. In the process of customizing the space, I’ve got to make a home for my growing collection of jewelry. Time to get creative!
While I’m not a candidate for hoarders anonymous, I have amassed quite a collection of baubles and bangles over the years. I want the accessories to be available for my perusal, yet also neat and tidy.
To get inspiration, I’ve been seeking “Pinsperation” and getting loads of ideas from pinterest–this header image from Whippycake.com really got me thinking out of the jewlery box. Now it’s time to map out the closet with the best of the best.
Rings
Stashing your cocktail rings in a drawer is a great way to forget about these gems. Instead, opt for a tray or small serving dish to keep them in your line of vision. Flea markets and ebay are a great resource for quirky and cute displays such as this one. Stash all your smaller pieces on this multi-tier tray.
http://www.tend.com/beautiful-ways-to-organize-your-jewelry/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=pld&utm_campaign=awareness

0 Responses